Transom Mount Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with high frequency beam and wide cone angle, offering CHIRP range of 150-220kHz and max depth of 1200ft. Includes built-in temperature.
Very good addition to a Mega Side or Mega DI setup to get reliable digital depth at full speed.
- Compatible with: HELIX 5 CHIRP G2/G3 – GPS-equipped models only, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2/G3/G4 – GPS-equipped and CHIRP DI G2 models, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N – All models, HELIX 8 CHIRP G3N/ G4N – All models, HELIX 9 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N – All models, HELIX 10 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N – All models, HELIX 12 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N – All models, ICE HELIX CHIRP G2/G3 and newer – All models (in Open Water Mode) Side Imaging™ and Down Imaging™ units can support this transducer as a 2D sonar only transducer.
- Cable Length: 20 Feet
- This transducer does not support Side Imaging™ or Down Imaging™.
- You Need Humminbird 9 M SIDB Y - HELIX Side Imaging & 2D Sonar Splitter Cable to plug it in combination with Side Imaging.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP- Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|Option||Price||Stock||Add to cart button|
Humminbird XNT 9 HW T - HELIX Dual Spectrum CHIRP w/ Temp Transom Transducer