|Current Models||HELIX 10, SOLIX 10, SOLIX 12, HELIX 9, APEX 16, HELIX 8, HELIX 15, HELIX 7, APEX 13, HELIX 12, ICE HELIX, SOLIX 15, HELIX 5, APEX 19|
|Discontinued Series||ION, ONIX|
The Zero Lines map card is the starting point for building your own maps with AutoChart or AutoChart Live. With these all-important Zero Lines as your foundation, you can begin creating your own, accurate and detailed maps of any fishing spot, even where contour coverage doesn’t exist. Anglers can purchase Zero Line Map Cards to view the AutoChart-created maps on multiple Humminbird units. For those with the AutoChart PC program, simply export the map from the program to the extra Zero Line Map Card and you’ll have multiple charts of your favorite fishing spots ready to view on a range of compatible Humminbird fish finders. For GPS-equipped HELIX G2/G2N Series models and newer, and any APEX or SOLIX models, the Zero Lines card can record depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation directly onto the card.
- The North American Zero Line SD card is 32 GB and contains zero lines for over 140,000 named water bodies and over 1.75 million unnamed water bodies in the United States and over 96,000 named water bodies and over 3.85 million unnamed water bodies in Canada. Plus there is 16 GB of free space to maintain your custom maps. Card must be present to get the detailed Zero Line base map to display in AutoChart PC.
- Don’t want to wait for the retail package? Purchase the digital-only version and receive it today! Remember, you must have a 32GB SD card.
- Please note this card is included with purchase of AutoChart or AutoChart PRO
- Note: Opened packages will not be eligible for credit return.
- Zero Lines Card is optional for select APEX, SOLIX, ONIX, ION, HELIX, 1100, 900, 800, and 600 Series models. Compatibility subject to change without notice.
- 30-Day Cartography Warranty
|Option||Price||Stock||Add to cart button|
Humminbird AutoChart Zero Line SD Card North America